Monday, March 26, 2012

A day trip!

I really love Sacramento, but I like to get out of town once in a while. I love the train too. Today, desire has crossed paths with opportunity, so I'm heading to San Francisco!
The journey begins at downtown's historic Amtrak station. I suddenly wonder what they called it before it was Amtrak.
Anyway, this trip is just what I need. I have the remnants of the care packages I made up for Santacon. Bandages, aspirin, a pancho and a tootsie pop. I'm going to give them out once I get there.
Looking out from the train I see some new construction in the recently cleaned railyards. I would really like to live there, but it's going to be expensive. Not only that, the current trend is to only lease. What's the use if you can't even own it? Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing this area being developed.



No comments:

Post a Comment