Sunday, April 8, 2012

Flaming Peeps!

Shawn always comes up with the best ideas. To celebrate Jesus Zombie Day, we're going to Ink for flaming peeps. Bacardi 151, Key lime rum, pineapple juice and blue curacao poured over a helpless peep and set aflame! A spectacle for sure. And what do you do with it? Drink it!
I'm really not a fan of this place. The food is mediocre at best and the prices are quite high, but every once in a while they come up with a unique idea that makes it worth coming in. Both yelp and foursquare have a free order of fries with check in, so that offsets the price a little.
Back to the flaming peeps. My anxiety about pouring a burning liquid into my mouth is increasing as I wait for Shawn to arrive. I'm not going to do it alone. The combination of liquors sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to the flavor. I'm going to stop writing now and continue the posting after I consume the flame.
OK, so that was worth doing! A spectacle and a great value! Not to mention the fact that it must have been 100 proof!
Time to party!




No comments:

Post a Comment